Kaj Mauritz Dyrvold (SE)




Me:
I, Kaj Mauritz Dyrvold born 1974 in Gothenburg, Sweden. I am a man with many different sides and dimensions I have studied art, photography, advertising, social anthropology and psychiatry. I worked with everything from nursery, eldercare and as asports teacher for kids to bartender in top bars and clubs alongside a career as american football player where he played in the swedish national team. I had a part in a swedish reality show on TV3 called "The Bar", where i made a little note in tv history with my coup, disapering in a live broadcast with out no noticing .. I like my life to have many different flavours and see it from many different sides.

My art:
I paint my feelings into charcoal, acrylic, pastel and spray paint. Often I paint in large formats and addressing the issues that revolve around life, with focus on color, shape and dimensions beyond the simple and obvious, with a twist of thought, always with a childs playfulness. I have had several exhibitions and works as an artist with a great passion for live painting in front of an audience together with musicians, DJs and other artists since 2001. I happy involve your ideas in my art, are you having a celebration, theme or corporate event where you want me involve a logo or a motive my art im more than happy discuss your ideas

My Liveart:
The art and music goes hand in hand, inseparable and connected through the rhythm, harmonies, shades, contrasts, pace and timing. They are composed to tell, ask and affect. In the live painting session I commute between impulsive dancing while I attack the canvas with paint and deeply focused, almost in another world but always inspired by the music, atmosphere and the surroundings. The art and music deeply engaged in an intimate love story and when the last tone sighs now only remining the feelings, memories and the art. The Art is captured - like a camera manifested by the intense but fleeting touch of music ... Kaj Mauritz Dyrvold